Notice: Due to the launch of Wunderlist 2, this version is outdated and won't be supported any longer
With wunderbar you can manage your tasks and lists right from your systemtray (hint: the iconarea beside the clock).
- Runs smooth in tray
- Let's you postpone tasks
- Automatically syncs your data in background
- Native look and feel
- Keep track of your rocket science
Tips for adding new tasks
When you add a new task in wunderbar, you can start the task name with an * or ! if you would like to prioritize the new task. For adding smart due dates, just put a "today" or "tomorrow" at the end of the task.
- CTRL + ALT + S: Synchronizes your tasks and lists
- More shortcuts are in development...
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (will be installed during the installation)
- Internet connection
- Version: 1.0 beta6 (released 9 months ago)
- Size: 472,00 KB
- 68 downloads
- Show release notes